TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You, the consumer, by accessing this Website, have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of Lagos State and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether we cause such loss or injury directly or indirectly.
COPYRIGHT AND PLAGIARISM
- You acknowledge and will respect all such copyright and other intellectual property rights we own or may own in the look and feel of the Website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademarks and community marks. You further agree that you will not infringe our copyright by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future. Other than the user generated content, under these Terms, and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
We provide most of this website on an open access basis. However, we may restrict access in some certain areas of this Website from you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain such access codes confidentiality as well.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
- User generated content shall refer to any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to the website and the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such content in any and all media.
- By uploading said content, you represent and warrant that you are the original owner of the content and that such content does not infringe any third-party’s rights.
- Such content shall not be defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially/tribally offensive, or incite racial/tribal hatred or otherwise breach an individual’s right to privacy or human rights under Nigerian Law.
- We reserve the right to remove any of user generated content from this Website at any time without notice.
- This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
- The Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
- The Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- This agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.